Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lighthouse Weddings (Part 1)

If we could do it all over again, we probably wouldn't change very much about our wedding, however, we did miss out on having it at a lighthouse!

Since we just celebrated 6 months of marriage on Monday, I thought this would be the perfect time to write this post that I have been wanting to do for awhile.

Here are a few lighthouse wedding photos that are absolutely amazing!






I could probably go on and on but I will leave you with just one last picture. 


I love the perspective from the inside of the lighthouse! 

While Mike and I can't go back and re-do our wedding, maybe we could do a vow renewal sometime in the future at a lighthouse!

The second part of the lighthouse wedding posts will show you all the lighthouse wedding details that there are out there in wedding world.



2 comments:

  1. Love all of these photos...especially the one at the Nubble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics, too, Jamie!!

    ReplyDelete